Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where can I find information on this

Where can I find information on this

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

Hi,
I need to take orders online and convert each order object to and xml file.
The file will then be encrypted and periodically, the files will be
downloaded by a desktop application for processing.

I've seen an article on this a while ago but can't seem to find it now.
Anyone have any information on how to do this?

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

What part of the task are you seeking information on?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I need to take orders online and convert each order object to and xml
> file.
> The file will then be encrypted and periodically, the files will be
> downloaded by a desktop application for processing.
>
> I've seen an article on this a while ago but can't seem to find it now.
> Anyone have any information on how to do this?
>
> Thanks

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Chris,

To do what?
To serialize - use NetDataContractSerializer class
To encript - use DESCryptoServiceProvider see VB sample there http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301070

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour