Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How Rich Can They Be?

How Rich Can They Be?

Rowdy Yates

http://www.globalknowledge.com/train...r.asp?pageid=1
&country=United+States&translation=English

http://tinyurl.com/7xpk2

for crying out loud. how much money can there be in this racket? they are
giving away a Ferrari! man alive!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

billyw

the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is around 45k
for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

"Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95B1D2A9CEF85rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> http://www.globalknowledge.com/train...r.asp?pageid=1
> &country=United+States&translation=English
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xpk2
>
> for crying out loud. how much money can there be in this racket? they are
> giving away a Ferrari! man alive!!
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> "Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"
> http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/
> http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/google.gif

Rowdy Yates

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> say in

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
>> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

*Snert!*
only available state-side as well. up here I had thier catalog hit my desk
yesterday and noticed they are giving away a *GASP* mini Ipod up here. just
book you $2500 course and we will give you a $350 (retail) product...

hmmmm, ok for everyone that sends me $2500 I will send them a full bore
Ipod with travel kit (I'm in retail now)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
>> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!

I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

--
Fris "I don't believe ya" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
>>> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

>> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

> You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!
>
> I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

You pansy. At least be a man about it and do it whilst carrying in lusers'
new computers on your back.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>>> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

>> You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!
>>
>> I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

> You pansy. At least be a man about it and do it whilst carrying in
> lusers' new computers on your back.

with 2 broken legs and pulling the town school bus since we can't afford
gas....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

ME

hey,
who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You must be
Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's Down'.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
>>> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

>> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

> You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!
>
> I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!
>
> --
> Fris "I don't believe ya" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ME climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> hey,
> who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
> must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
> Down'.

Oh well, if it's an emergency, I just fly.

JaR
Caped Thug

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
ME <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> hey,
> who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
> must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
> Down'.

I recognize the words, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to
say.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com