Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Queri

Exam Queri

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=

How many times we can appaer for one MCP exam if we cant clear that in one
Attempt ?

How many questions are asked in One MCP Exam & what is time duration
per exam ?

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuYSBRdXJhaXNoaQ==?=

"Sana Quraishi" wrote:

> How many times we can appear for one MCP exam if we cant clear that in one
> Attempt ?
>
> How many questions are asked in One MCP Exam & what is time duration
> per exam ?

T-Bone

"Sana Quraishi" <Sana http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> How many times we can appaer for one MCP exam if we cant clear that in one
> Attempt ?

I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.

> How many questions are asked in One MCP Exam & what is time duration
> per exam ?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.

Darn. There goes all hope of getting my MCSE in DOS 1.0

JaR
Disappointed Thug

>> I don't think MS permits time travel in the examination centres.
>
>Darn. There goes all hope of getting my MCSE in DOS 1.0

never give up hope....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3