Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Open source solution for voice chat rooms.

Open source solution for voice chat rooms.

dandalf@gmail.com

Firstly, I'm not tied to a c++ solution and would like to also post in
a group dedicated to open source concepts if such a one can be pointed
out to me.

I'd like to run a sever where web-based or other clients can connect
to voice chat rooms e.g. teamspeak or ventrillo solutions for gamers.
However, I would like to use an open-source solution in order to add a
few specificities my service demands and was wondering if anyone knows
where I could find one?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Dan.

Victor Bazarov

> Firstly, I'm not tied to a c++ solution and would like to also post in
> a group dedicated to open source concepts if such a one can be pointed
> out to me.
>
> I'd like to run a sever where web-based or other clients can connect
> to voice chat rooms e.g. teamspeak or ventrillo solutions for gamers.
> However, I would like to use an open-source solution in order to add a
> few specificities my service demands and was wondering if anyone knows
> where I could find one?

www.google.com? I mean, where else, right? Isn't that where we all
nowadays find anything we want?

dandalf@gmail.com

On Jun 6, 3:44 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> www.google.com? I mean, where else, right? Isn't that where we all
> nowadays find anything we want?

Sometimes even google fails us.

Victor Bazarov

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jun 6, 3:44 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> www.google.com? I mean, where else, right? Isn't that where we all
>> nowadays find anything we want?

> Sometimes even google fails us.

No... Really?!! 8-O <speechless>