Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > i want to join ur group

i want to join ur group

siddunavalgund@gmail.com

send me any mails regarding desk top

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> send me any mails regarding desk top

Not until you learn to say Please !.

Gordon

"meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7tz9i.20430$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> send me any mails regarding desk top
>>

> Not until you learn to say Please !.

And pay a non-refundable deposit of $250,000 by Bankers Draft.....

Desk Rabbit

> send me any mails regarding desk top

OK, I can't get windows running on this desktop, can you help?

http://graphics.iparenting.com/attac...s/arttable.jpg

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7tz9i.20430$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> send me any mails regarding desk top
>>>

>> Not until you learn to say Please !.
>>

> And pay a non-refundable deposit of $250,000 by Bankers Draft.....

%> ).

Bucky Breeder

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> send me any mails regarding desk top

Desk Rabbit states:

> OK, I can't get windows running on this desktop, can you help?
>
> http://graphics.iparenting.com/attac...s/arttable.jpg

HEY! That's the same model giving me error dialogue
in Windows Vista Ultimate. I've been hacked...
and - by a leetle gurl.

--

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

Blinky the Shark

meerkat wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> send me any mails regarding desk top
>>

> Not until you learn to say Please !.

Meanwhile, OP has been enshrined.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> meerkat wrote:
>>
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> send me any mails regarding desk top
>>>

>> Not until you learn to say Please !.

> Meanwhile, OP has been enshrined.
>
> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

When you`re an old shark, you sit back in you sharkchair,
and have a quiet chuckle over that lot. <g>.
I know I do when I read them.

bw..

Ponder

Hiya (E-Mail Removed).

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com> you wrote:

> send me any mails regarding desk top

Is it made of wood, like your head obviously is?

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Robb

siddunavalgund wrote:

>send me any mails regarding desk top

Zipped and shipped. It's OBZ about 347GB.

You get in this group free after you post a valid Screen Actors
Guild membership card.

--
Robb