Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can Merge Rows & Columns in ASP DataGrid ? URGENT !!!

How can Merge Rows & Columns in ASP DataGrid ? URGENT !!!

Ahmed Jewahar

I am using datagrid to populate a report. I need to merge few columns in
the header rows. As well as few rows also.

same as we use to do with HTML Tables such as colspan = 3 and Rowspan =
2.

Kinldy advise...

Alexey Smirnov

On Jun 6, 4:07 pm, Ahmed Jewahar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am using datagrid to populate a report. I need to merge few columns in
> the header rows. As well as few rows also.
>
> same as we use to do with HTML Tables such as colspan = 3 and Rowspan =
> 2.
>
> Kinldy advise...
>
> *** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/josh...23/141038.aspx

marss

Ahmed Jewahar :
> I am using datagrid to populate a report. I need to merge few columns in
> the header rows.

Hi,
Here a simple and handy approach to merge header columns in GridView.
http://marss.co.ua/MergingGridViewHeaderColumns.aspx
I guess it is easy to rework it for DataGrid.
Regards, Mykola

marss

Ahmed Jewahar wrote:
> I am using datagrid to populate a report. I need to merge few columns in
> the header rows.

Hi,
Here a simple and handy approach to merge header columns in GridView.
http://marss.co.ua/MergingGridViewHeaderColumns.aspx
I guess it is easy to rework it for DataGrid.
Regards, Mykola

Ahmed Jewahar

Hi,
Thanks for the link. I will check and let u know the results.

Rdgs/