Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Start your Christmas Shopping early!

OT: Start your Christmas Shopping early!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

While it's still there!

Now on sale at Target:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

http://tinyurl.com/6h37l

--
Fris "Gimme Ganja" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> While it's still there!
>
> Now on sale at Target:
>
> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6h37l

I've already bought 4 Anal Massages. My Christmas shopping is almost done!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

kpg

So you were surfing for MaryJane?

kp "got the munchies" g

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> While it's still there!
>>
>> Now on sale at Target:
>>
>> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...?asin=08239168
>> 39
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6h37l

> I've already bought 4 Anal Massages. My Christmas shopping is almost
> done!

between the pair of those items (saw 'em both) somebody is gonna get a
(ahem) vigorous anal massage that will require the other product to numb
the pain....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> While it's still there!
>
> Now on sale at Target:
>
> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...-8310238?asin=