Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Convert binary data to image in MFC VC++ 6.0

Convert binary data to image in MFC VC++ 6.0

anil842003@gmail.com

Hi all,

I have binary data which is conversion of image save in one file. I
have read the file(binary data) and convert the binary data again in
image using VC++ 6.0.

*Image has already been converted into binary so only I have to read
the binary data and convert into the image and display into picture
box in MFC VC++ 6.0

please help me ASAP.

any help will appreciated..

Anil Kumar

Mr. Arnold

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi all,
>

> I have binary data which is conversion of image save in one file. I
> have read the file(binary data) and convert the binary data again in
> image using VC++ 6.0.
>

> *Image has already been converted into binary so only I have to read
> the binary data and convert into the image and display into picture
> box in MFC VC++ 6.0
>

> please help me ASAP.
>
> any help will appreciated..

You should post to a MicroSoft.Public.vc NG like Languages or MCF.

Steve Wolstenholme

Try one or both of the mfc newsgroups

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc

microsoft.public.vc.mfc

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com