Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Fan

I think you guys have a fan:

http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...article&sid=53

>I think you guys have a fan:
>
>http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...article&sid=53

.... also in the news, the king of rock and roll Elvis Presley is dead,
He was 42

He was found at his home in Memphis Tennessee, not breathing and was
taken to Baptist Hospital in Memphis, where he died.

More on this breaking news soon.......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

"|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OCZpd.433$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think you guys have a fan:

http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...article&sid=53

I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK. Paisley,
if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing well, you
stupid slut.

catwalker63

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OCZpd.433$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I think you guys have a fan:
>>

> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...file=article&s
> id=53
>>

> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing
> well, you stupid slut.

I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta have
snacks.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

>I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK. Paisley,
>if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing well, you
>stupid slut.

ouch...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta have
>snacks.

yes, the whole debacle was very entertaining!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OCZpd.433$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I think you guys have a fan:
>>

> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...file=article&s
> id=53
>>

> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing
> well, you stupid slut.

she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig out
the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing solitaire...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
-- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta
>> have snacks.

> yes, the whole debacle was very entertaining!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

You know, that "article" is even funnier the second time around. Have you
read it again?

Frisbee replied that he had some swampland in Florida for sale, and Kline
Sphere asked me "What if it's a troll?"

We're so VERY VERY MEAN!

I need to bookmark that page for posterity. Thanks, Kewl Lamer!

--
Fris "I'll bet you're a great Network Guru, too" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OCZpd.433$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I think you guys have a fan:
>>>

>> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...file=article&s
>> id=53
>>>

>> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
>> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're
>> doing well, you stupid slut.
>>

> she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig out
> the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing solitaire...

You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic material.

Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

--
Fris "It's not niec to mkae fun of teh dylsexic" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Neil wrote:
>> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:OCZpd.433$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?...file=article&s
>>> id=53
>>>>

>>> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
>>> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're
>>> doing well, you stupid slut.
>>>

>> she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig
>> out the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing
>> solitaire...

> You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic
> material.
>
> Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

Bda Firbsee!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com