Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > "Accelerated" certification testing programs

"Accelerated" certification testing programs

Jameson D

There is one close to where I live that offers MSCE, MCSA, MCP and CompTIA Security+ Certifications in 14 days. Any thoughts on these types of programs would be appreciated.

Jameson

Tron2004

Sure they would love to take your money and offer you nothing.
"Jameson D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
There is one close to where I live that offers MSCE, MCSA, MCP and CompTIA Security+ Certifications in 14 days. Any thoughts on these types of programs would be appreciated.

Jameson

T-Bone

"Jameson D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> There is one close to where I live that offers MSCE, MCSA, MCP
> and CompTIA Security+ Certifications in 14 days. Any thoughts on
> these types of programs would be appreciated.

Rather than repeat what's already been said, google the group on the term
"boot camp" and you'll see lots of information.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL