Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > help with this description

help with this description

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hey all,
here's a following task on a request doc for me:

"Form Printing. A number of static forms will be available for printing. The
site must have links or embedded plug-ins such as Java and Adobe for opening
and viewing these documents."

What is this saying to you? Does this mean, web client needs to be able to
open a .pdf doc without having pdf installed on their machine? is this
possible?

thanks,
rodchar

PlatinumBay

rodchar

The first part of the second sentance specifies that the site must have
links OR. I would simply include links to download the files to the client.
You may need to get further clarification on the business requirements of
the request.

Hope this helps,

Steve

"rodchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey all,
> here's a following task on a request doc for me:
>
> "Form Printing. A number of static forms will be available for printing.
> The
> site must have links or embedded plug-ins such as Java and Adobe for
> opening
> and viewing these documents."
>
> What is this saying to you? Does this mean, web client needs to be able to
> open a .pdf doc without having pdf installed on their machine? is this
> possible?
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=