Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Kids these days

OT: Kids these days

Ken Briscoe

Kids sure are growing up fast these days.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> Kids sure are growing up fast these days.
>
> http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567

Nerd? Were you in Virginia Beach Tuesday?

--
Fris "Hey baby, I'm head of IT at <mumble> Middle School!" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Neil

did you hear Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OtgK5
$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Hey baby, I'm head of IT at <mumble> Middle School!"

"Wanna see my MCSA Lapel pin?"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams

Wayne McGlinn

Pssst ... I gotta CNA3 pin .. very rare, wanna swap?

Wayne

news:Xns95AA9DFE3466Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OtgK5
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Hey baby, I'm head of IT at <mumble> Middle School!"

> "Wanna see my MCSA Lapel pin?"
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
> their apparent disinclination to do so."
>
> Doug Adams

nerd32768

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OtgK5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
> > Kids sure are growing up fast these days.
> >
> > http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567

> Nerd? Were you in Virginia Beach Tuesday?
>
> --
> Fris "Hey baby, I'm head of IT at <mumble> Middle School!" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics

How did you know where i was?!?!?!?

Consultant

free lap dances!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kids sure are growing up fast these days.
>
> http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

>free lap dances!

no such thing.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OI1tkwb0EHA.2600
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Pssst ... I gotta CNA3 pin .. very rare, wanna swap?

sure, I'll trade you a MS partner pin for it....wait you may have one of
those....how about the one you would have recieved from MS recently...no
I have about a half dozen of those too...um.....I do have my Tallgrass
pin....BUT I WONT TRADE MY ALDUS PIN!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams