Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-620

70-620

Arman Obosyan

Hello,
Planing to pass 70-620

any suggestion?

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

See my suggestions on Trika's blog
http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/....aspx#comments
Of course, I forgot to include the fact that you need to actually use
Windows Vista if you expect to pass the exam.
A lot of the Microsoft webcasts were good as well, but I cannot recall if
any of them mentioned something that was actually on the exam.
Good luck on your certification studies.

"Arman Obosyan" wrote:

> Hello,
> Planing to pass 70-620
>
> any suggestion?

Nicolinux

"Arman Obosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> Planing to pass 70-620
>
> any suggestion?