Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Holiday Fun

OT Holiday Fun

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:Xns95AA825CB9124plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
>>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

>>> Lumpy and Mushy Onions
>>>

>> Loving All My Orangutans
>>
>> JaR
>> Perv Thug

> Limp And Mediocre Organ

PotD (slow day)

Like any Minister Ordains...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95AA846EA8AA0plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> Limp And Mediocre Organ
>>
>> --
>>
>> KB - MCNGP "Er...um...not me! thug" #26

> *What am I doing? Why I'm hard at work preparing that quaterly report
> you wanted. Well, yes, it is kinda fun. Yes, yes, I really enjoy
> playing with this Pick database, that's why I sometimes just laugh out
> of the clear blue. No, really, that's all it is. Really. Honest.*
>
> JaR
> Busy Thug

yeah, I need a new keyboard too

--