Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Writing Register code in vhdl

Writing Register code in vhdl

amirster amirster is offline
Junior Member

Hello Guys
I am a bigennier in writing VHDL code.
I am using quartos II and the ACEX1k of altera.
I want to know how can I write a code for 32Bit register if it possible, and how i can do the same thing but in 4 registers each register 8Bit register?
what way is better i mean to make 4 registers of 8Bit or one register of 32Bit?
and which way need less cilicon?
Thx

danjay1 danjay1 is offline
Junior Member

gooday, bro why don't you check out this site www.programmersheaven.com i gguess you would get some really good stuffs there.

he is my e-mail((E-Mail Removed)) add, if you need ore info, though i am not a programmer yet, intending to get statrted. and i don't know if you can send me a copy of you programming tool by an attachment,i will appericiate it.

Thanks

cHeers.

asicvlsi asicvlsi is offline
Junior Member