Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-291

70-291

=?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

New free test.
Check out http://www.free-tests.com/microsoft.shtml for 100 free questions.

Brian

f-off with your spam, AND P.S. That is a ripe off if you
want practice questions go to mesureup, their killer

=?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

How is it spam, sharing a free resource?????
Look up the defination of spam.
There is nothing rip off about free!

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> f-off with your spam, AND P.S. That is a ripe off if you
> want practice questions go to mesureup, their killer

that's a demo, not "FREE". are you able to read all the
page?

=?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

On the left hand side is www.free-tests.com tests on the right hand side is
links to other sites. The demo you refer to is a link.
I wrote the test on the right hand side (the one belonging to the site) and
is absolutely 100% free.
Brian

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> that's a demo, not "FREE". are you able to read all the
> page?

=?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

Sorry should read I wrote the test on the left hand side......
)
I have also had a word with the site owner about layout so our own tests are
a lot more obvious than the adverts....
Brian