Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > I cannot access certain websites

I cannot access certain websites

Roach Roach is offline
Junior Member

I cannot access certain websites,tried disabling antivirus,running antivirus,tried using drtcp, checked my security settings,just cannot get it to work,please help.

JazzieS6 JazzieS6 is offline
Junior Member

I know where you can start making money risk http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

sean.archer sean.archer is offline
Junior Member

pls be more specific like the error message u r getting etc...probably ur ISP has been blocking few sites.try some proxy instead

www.codepal.co.nr