Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > i have several question about the exam regulation

i have several question about the exam regulation

=?Utf-8?B?bWNzZSBpbnRlcm1lZGlhdGUgbGVhcm5lcg==?=

i recently download a file of pdf format containing the information of what
exam is required for passing the mcse 2000 from
http:\\www.pearsonvue.com\ms\mcse\server2003track.pdf
but still i have several doubt:
In the second page of the file(only 2 pages),it show me i have to pass
five core exam and each core consists of 2 sub-exam,for example:i have to
pass test on
both implementation installation and administration of 2000 pro and xp in
one of the course,and that make me feel puzzled and upset.do i have to pass
both of them, or do i have to pass either 2000pro or xp,taking that exam as
an example.
by the way,if i were already sophisticated enough to master 2k pro,do i
have to take significant long time big effort to prepare for xp or 2003
server

Wayne McGlinn

Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
You don't have to pass any "sub" exams, it's one or the other. Knowing
Windows 2000 Pro will *not* prepare you very much for passing Windows 2003 /
Windows XP exams, check the knowledge matrix for each of the exams to find
the objectives and make sure you know those areas.

Wayne

"mcse intermediate learner" <mcse intermediate
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i recently download a file of pdf format containing the information of

what
> exam is required for passing the mcse 2000 from
> http:\\www.pearsonvue.com\ms\mcse\server2003track.pdf
> but still i have several doubt:
> In the second page of the file(only 2 pages),it show me i have to pass
> five core exam and each core consists of 2 sub-exam,for example:i have to
> pass test on
> both implementation installation and administration of 2000 pro and xp in
> one of the course,and that make me feel puzzled and upset.do i have to

pass
> both of them, or do i have to pass either 2000pro or xp,taking that exam

as
> an example.
> by the way,if i were already sophisticated enough to master 2k pro,do i
> have to take significant long time big effort to prepare for xp or 2003
> server

OFCOM VoIP regulation consultation statement alexd UK VOIP 0 03-29-2007 11:39 AM
gov't regulation of VOiP Noname VOIP 13 05-19-2006 05:59 PM
A call to arms for regulation against Telecom Mark C NZ Computing 8 02-22-2006 01:45 AM
REVIEW: "Operational Risk: Regulation, Analysis, and Management", Carol Alexander Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 11-05-2003 03:55 PM
CPU power regulation CTB Computer Information 7 10-18-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments