Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > keep scroll down in a text box

keep scroll down in a text box

shash shash is offline
Junior Member

hi

i need to keep the scroll of the text area (in my website) down when i do refreshing on text area (its in a update panel) ,are any one found any javascript code to do this ??

thanx in advance
shash