Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Win2003 MCSE Cutoff?

Win2003 MCSE Cutoff?

Wendell

I am looking into getting my Windows 2003 Server MCSE
certification and was wondering when the cutoff date for
certification is (or if one has even been set yet).

Please cc your answer to my email address...

Thanks and regards,

Wendell

Wayne McGlinn

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
No cut off date.
I don't cc to email.

Wayne

"Wendell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7ab301c4d04d$8ec52340$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking into getting my Windows 2003 Server MCSE
> certification and was wondering when the cutoff date for
> certification is (or if one has even been set yet).
>
> Please cc your answer to my email address...
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Wendell

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

You're kidding....right? A cutoff date on an Active, current operating
system? Sure!

"Wendell" wrote:

> I am looking into getting my Windows 2003 Server MCSE
> certification and was wondering when the cutoff date for
> certification is (or if one has even been set yet).
>
> Please cc your answer to my email address...
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Wendell

=?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

There is no cutoff date for any of the 2003 exams yet. That date will be a
very long way off as the next OS version is not yet released!

"Wendell" wrote:

> I am looking into getting my Windows 2003 Server MCSE
> certification and was wondering when the cutoff date for
> certification is (or if one has even been set yet).
>
> Please cc your answer to my email address...
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Wendell

=meanoldman=

Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

"Foxynox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is no cutoff date for any of the 2003 exams yet. That date will be a
> very long way off as the next OS version is not yet released!
>

> "Wendell" wrote:
>
>> I am looking into getting my Windows 2003 Server MCSE
>> certification and was wondering when the cutoff date for
>> certification is (or if one has even been set yet).
>>
>> Please cc your answer to my email address...
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Wendell

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =meanoldman= climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

Great. Now everybody in the office knows that I'm not working. Thanks a lot
mean.

JaR
LOL Thug

Neil

incase you missed it "=meanoldman=" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

but the NeXT OS was called NeXTstep

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/...asp?st=1&c=277

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams

=?Utf-8?B?V2VuZGVsbA==?=

1. Way to FAIL at reading comprehension
2. Way to be a jackass (take it to SA please)

And to the rest of you who actually provided a helpful response, thank you
very much.

-W