Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which AV is lighter on resources?

Which AV is lighter on resources?

Muse Groops

Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources?

AVG or Avast?

Thanks

--
Have an open mind:

http://www.shareintl.org

dadiOH

Muse Groops wrote:
> Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources?
>
> AVG or Avast?
>
> Thanks

Do you care about which one does the better job?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Muse Groops

dadiOH wrote:
> Muse Groops wrote:
>> Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources?
>>
>> AVG or Avast?
>>
>> Thanks

> Do you care about which one does the better job?

Well, my feeling that from the 2, Avast does the better job.
Good point.

--
Have an open mind:

http://www.shareintl.org

What's in a Name?

On 6/5/2007 1:30 AM, Muse Groops after much thought,came up with this jewel:
> Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources? AVG or Avast?

AntiVir- lighter and better than both.
max
--
My Pages:
Virus Removal Instructions:

On the lighter side Roedy Green Java 3 02-22-2006 09:16 PM
On a lighter note.... RObErT_RaTh The Lounge 11 10-03-2005 08:16 AM
Computer Lighter & Cup Holder @ A True Review Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-03-2005 05:08 PM
On a lighter subject -(joke) Brian H Computer Support 5 10-04-2003 07:46 AM
On a lighter note... Bryan Computer Support 11 09-22-2003 06:13 AM

Advertisments