Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > hey Jtyc

hey Jtyc

Network Guru

Hey man, I realize you are an origional mcngp. but what do you do to
lawyers in cali welfare office? ypour mcngp pic along wiht mcsenada and mr
angry are the best three respectively

Wayne McGlinn

Hey man, you never learnt to punctuate or spell?

Wayne

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey man, I realize you are an origional mcngp. but what do you do to
> lawyers in cali welfare office? ypour mcngp pic along wiht mcsenada and

mr
> angry are the best three respectively

Jtyc

> Hey man, I realize you are an origional mcngp. but what do you do to
> lawyers in cali welfare office? ypour mcngp pic along wiht mcsenada and

mr
> angry are the best three respectively

No.

billyw

i hate grammar queens

"Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey man, you never learnt to punctuate or spell?
>
> Wayne
>
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey man, I realize you are an origional mcngp. but what do you do to
>> lawyers in cali welfare office? ypour mcngp pic along wiht mcsenada and

> mr
>> angry are the best three respectively

Neil

incase you missed it "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey man, I realize you are an origional mcngp. but what do you do to
> lawyers in cali welfare office? ypour mcngp pic along wiht mcsenada
> and mr angry are the best three respectively

drugs r bad m'kay?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams