Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Wednesday 3 yr party

Wednesday 3 yr party

Network Guru

The Wednesday before thanksgiving holiday 2001 was a big day in my life. on
that very special day, I was named lotw. (Lamer of the week.) It was a
proud moment in my life. it associated my name with elite mcngp group well
before superstars frisbee,neil and ken b. I was an original. my tenacious
nature has afforded me the opportunity to surviuve foir 3+ years in this ng.
i am an oldtimer for sure. During my tenure I have contributed advice on
how to shine shoes ( my greatest useful contribution by far). I've been
flamed and praised by consultant, flamed and praised by Frisbee©® and hated
and loved by countless others. So Frisbee, on this Wednesday, I would love
to make this a very special day in my life. I would like to be inducted to
mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong dream of
being first dual mcngp cert holder

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Network Guru wrote:
> The Wednesday before thanksgiving holiday 2001 was a big day in my
> life. on that very special day, I was named lotw. (Lamer of the
> week.) It was a proud moment in my life. it associated my name
> with elite mcngp group well before superstars frisbee,neil and ken b.
> I was an original. my tenacious nature has afforded me the
> opportunity to surviuve foir 3+ years in this ng. i am an oldtimer
> for sure. During my tenure I have contributed advice on how to shine
> shoes ( my greatest useful contribution by far). I've been flamed
> and praised by consultant, flamed and praised by Frisbee©® and hated
> and loved by countless others. So Frisbee, on this Wednesday, I
> would love to make this a very special day in my life. I would like
> to be inducted to mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus
> fulfilling my lifelong dream of being first dual mcngp cert holder

I've asked you countless times to e-mail me, but you never have.

I'm guessing by your typing you're either tired or wasted. Or both.

--
Fris "44?" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

>I would like to be inducted to
>mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong dream of
>being first dual mcngp cert holder

I wonder in Paul L wishes the same?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> I would like to be inducted to
>> mcngp on my 3 yr anniversary og lotw thus fulfilling my lifelong
>> dream of being first dual mcngp cert holder

> I wonder in Paul L wishes the same?

GMTA, his post made me think of Paul, too.

Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
very rare few who respectfully declined. He's probably the #1 non-MCNGP
MCNGP fan, though.

--
Fris "It would have broken up Peter, Paul, and Mary" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

kpg

> Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
> very rare few who respectfully declined.

Declined? You can do that? I thought it was like the Mob.

kp "An offer you can't refuse" g

Kat

> Declined? You can do that? I thought it was like the Mob.
>
> kp "An offer you can't refuse" g

It IS the mob- You can decline entry, but once you're in...you're in it for
life. Try to escape, and you will be deleted

KAT

Kit Kat Kitty

Kung Pao Kitty

Mmm, I'm hungry

Consultant

you see how he isn't around, right?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
>> very rare few who respectfully declined.

> Declined? You can do that? I thought it was like the Mob.
>
> kp "An offer you can't refuse" g

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Kung Pao Kitty

Ok, if you're out of beef, I'll give it a try. Extra chilis please.

MMmmm....

JaR
Szcechuan Thug

Jtyc

> Kung Pao Kitty

Ooo wah, ooo wah cool, cool kitty

>Actually, Paul was offered membership over a year ago, and was one of the
>very rare few who respectfully declined. He's probably the #1 non-MCNGP
>MCNGP fan, though.

I like Paul, talks a lot of sense and's a good sport with it too.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

OT Wednesday fun Consultant MCSE 2 01-07-2004 08:00 PM
OT Wednesday Fun! Consultant MCSE 1 12-31-2003 05:05 PM
OT Wednesday semi-humor Consultant MCSE 3 11-13-2003 01:51 PM
OT: Bored on Wednesday Dragon MCSE 14 09-15-2003 05:11 PM
OT: Wednesday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 09-10-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments