Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nero - TV

Nero - TV

- Bobb -

I use WinTV 2000 card and while watching TV via their app, the
audio/video are in sync, BUT I tried to use Nero 7 today to watch live
TV , the audio is about 5 seconds behind video. I had planned to use
their scheduler to record but not until they are in sync ... I tried a
few Nero settings - no diff - anyone else have this and solved it
already ?

Thanks