Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > undeleted

undeleted

clara joseph

I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple and easy
way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would still
like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says it is
available, when all you get is a lump of gray

Evan Platt

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:53:38 -0400, "clara joseph"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple and easy
>way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would still
>like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says it is
>available, when all you get is a lump of gray

Ouch.
Ouch.
Ouch.

Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE ****ING WALL.

For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A ****ING CLUE AS TO WHAT
YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Some e-mail program?

A web based e-mail client?

AND QUIT CREATING A NEW ****ING THREAD EACH TIME!

See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?

USE IT!

clara joseph

You my friend need to improve your vocab and I'll open anything I want to
open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:53:38 -0400, "clara joseph"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple and
>>easy
>>way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would still
>>like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says it is
>>available, when all you get is a lump of gray

> Ouch.
> Ouch.
> Ouch.
>
> Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE ****ING WALL.
>
> For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A ****ING CLUE AS TO WHAT
> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
>
> Some e-mail program?
>
> A web based e-mail client?
>
> AND QUIT CREATING A NEW ****ING THREAD EACH TIME!
>
> See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?
>
> USE IT!

Evan Platt

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:24:06 -0400, "clara joseph"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You my friend

I am not your friend.

>need to improve your vocab

Well, at least you got the right your vs you're...

>and I'll open anything I want to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

That would be funny if you had a clue.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:24:06 -0400, "clara joseph"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>You my friend

> I am not your friend.
>

>>need to improve your vocab

> Well, at least you got the right your vs you're...
>

>>and I'll open anything I want to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

> That would be funny if you had a clue.

You've been summarily told off. Accept it and move on.

Basil Fawlty

clara joseph "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:53:38 -0400, "clara joseph"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple
>>>and easy
>>>way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would
>>>still like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says
>>>it is available, when all you get is a lump of gray

>> Ouch.
>> Ouch.
>> Ouch.
>>
>> Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE ****ING WALL.
>>
>> For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A ****ING CLUE AS TO WHAT
>> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
>>
>> Some e-mail program?
>>
>> A web based e-mail client?
>>
>> AND QUIT CREATING A NEW ****ING THREAD EACH TIME!
>>
>> See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?
>>
>> USE IT!
>> --
>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

> You my friend need to improve your vocab and I'll open anything I want
> to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

Hi Clara, please ignore Evan Platt. What you don't know: he is a well-
known drug addict and a heavy acohol abuser in this froup, hence his
stupid replies... He is what we call a "troll". Don't pay any attention
to him, it isn't worth it. Stay around, some kind soul will be around
with an adequate answer for you soon. Just kill-file that Evan Platt
character like most of us did.

HTH

--
Basil

clara joseph

Thanks, ok, I will
"Basil Fawlty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> clara joseph "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Ouch.
>>> Ouch.
>>> Ouch.
>>>
>>> Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE ****ING WALL.
>>>
>>> For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A ****ING CLUE AS TO WHAT
>>> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
>>>
>>> Some e-mail program?
>>>
>>> A web based e-mail client?
>>>
>>> AND QUIT CREATING A NEW ****ING THREAD EACH TIME!
>>>
>>> See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?
>>>
>>> USE IT!
>>> --
>>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

>> You my friend need to improve your vocab and I'll open anything I want
>> to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

> Hi Clara, please ignore Evan Platt. What you don't know: he is a well-
> known drug addict and a heavy acohol abuser in this froup, hence his
> stupid replies... He is what we call a "troll". Don't pay any attention
> to him, it isn't worth it. Stay around, some kind soul will be around
> with an adequate answer for you soon. Just kill-file that Evan Platt
> character like most of us did.
>
> HTH
>

> --
> Basil

Evan Platt

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:45:10 -0400, "clara joseph"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Basil Fawlty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Hi Clara, please ignore Evan Platt. What you don't know: he is a well-
>> known drug addict and a heavy acohol abuser in this froup, hence his
>> stupid replies... He is what we call a "troll". Don't pay any attention
>> to him, it isn't worth it. Stay around, some kind soul will be around
>> with an adequate answer for you soon. Just kill-file that Evan Platt
>> character like most of us did.

Haha.. Funny, I only saw Basil's reply because Clara quoted it.
Yes, I'm a boozing crack addict.

LOL...