Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > which books for 70-270

which books for 70-270

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
>>> 2012 San Diego MCNGP'ers

>>OORAH!!!

> it was an all time classic. Consultant's touchdown with five seconds
> remaining in the 4th, brought the house down.

Oh please tell me he didn't moon anybody.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
"www.mcngp.com."

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
>>>
>>> OORAH!!!

>> it was an all time classic. Consultant's touchdown with five seconds
>> remaining in the 4th, brought the house down.

> Oh please tell me he didn't moon anybody.

Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

kpg

> I heard it was going to be the Los Angeles Saints.

Yeah. I heard that too. Living in NO I can tell you
that the owner (Tom Benson) is from here and he will
most likely keep the Saints in New Orleans no matter what...
but he is pretty old and looks (and acts) like he died last year.

Once the kids get a hold of it I'm sure they will move for
the money.

kp "a minor league town if there ever was one" g

When you get to the Pearly Gates be sure to tell
Saint Peter you're a Saints fan -- He'll say: You've
suffered enough my son, come on in!

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:OH5n1Cc#(E-Mail Removed):

> Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

great another goal post no one wants to go near. that's 2 now...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com hump a goal post

>Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

He sure did....

I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!

SFW

http://starbulletin.com/97/04/09/news/wild.gif

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

> He sure did....
>
> I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!
>
> SFW
>
> http://starbulletin.com/97/04/09/news/wild.gif
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Sweet

Neil

did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!

not me, must be Ken...besides, I'm so pale that could possibly be me...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com to win a sunny vacation and get a tan.

Ken Briscoe

In news(E-Mail Removed),
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
>>Nothing bad like that... he just humped the goal post was all.

> He sure did....
>
> I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!
>
> SFW
>
> http://starbulletin.com/97/04/09/news/wild.gif

My blackness prevents me from answering that.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
bucket of salted slugs!

>> I believe No 27 is Neil or Ken, not sure though!
>
>not me, must be Ken...besides, I'm so pale that could possibly be me...

i seem to have missed that observation while making my assumption

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:eldBEPn#(E-Mail Removed):

> My blackness prevents me from answering that.

my whiteness prevents me from....well, everything...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

2011: Which Ruby books have you read? And which would you recommend? Aston J. Ruby 13 03-16-2011 07:36 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments