Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > which books for 70-270

Reply
Thread Tools

which books for 70-270

 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2004
Dave wrote:
> tosser.


Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark.

--
Fris "Dog with a hair lip" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dave
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
yet another smart**s with nothing constructive to say. Not that I need to
defend myself to you but how can you call someone a noobie when you know
nothing about them ? That really shows how stupid you are does it not ?
Now, I can call you stupid because your comments have demonstrated to me
that you are. Not the same as you calling a stranger a noobie.
Also, assuming one was a noobie shouldn't groups such as this help and
nurture noobies or are you so insecure in your skills that you don't want
any competition ?
Personally I wouldn't waste my own and others time posting stupid unhelpful
comments but then I am busy running a network. Maybe you are busy sitting
on your laurels with nothing better to do ? Again, I am not afraid to help
those with less experience rather than try to make them feel small because I
am confident in my proven abilities.

Have a nice day.





"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O8c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dave wrote:
>> Like anyone is not aware of help files, Microsoft and google.

>
> You just revealed how incredibly naive you are, n00b.
>
> --
> Fris "I'll bet you drink Evian" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
Deer top-posting Dood,

Do you really believe the that quote of yours that I replied to? Do you
really believe that there are NOT people out there that are not aware of
help files, Microsoft, or Google?

If you spent more than one day in this here chat rum, you'd see that not
only are there SOME people, but there are MANY MANY MANY people who fit your
criteria.

When you make such a ridiculous claim, it shows your ignorance.

I learned all I needed to know about you from that one single post to
form an opinion. And you know what opinions are like, right? So ignore it
and move on, noob. It was hardly a flame, it was a CharminŽ Gentle
Spanking. Learn from it, or continue to be an IDOT. Your call.

--
Fris "It's TOP-POSTING Day!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics


Dave wrote:
> yet another smart**s with nothing constructive to say. Not that I
> need to defend myself to you but how can you call someone a noobie
> when you know nothing about them ? That really shows how stupid you
> are does it not ? Now, I can call you stupid because your comments
> have demonstrated to me that you are. Not the same as you calling a
> stranger a noobie.
> Also, assuming one was a noobie shouldn't groups such as this help and
> nurture noobies or are you so insecure in your skills that you don't
> want any competition ?
> Personally I wouldn't waste my own and others time posting stupid
> unhelpful comments but then I am busy running a network. Maybe you
> are busy sitting on your laurels with nothing better to do ? Again,
> I am not afraid to help those with less experience rather than try to
> make them feel small because I am confident in my proven abilities.
>
> Have a nice day.
>
>
>
>
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O8c$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dave wrote:
>>> Like anyone is not aware of help files, Microsoft and google.

>>
>> You just revealed how incredibly naive you are, n00b.
>>
>> --
>> Fris "I'll bet you drink Evian" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>>
>> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
>> http://www.mcngp.com
>>
>> Certaholics
>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics


 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
Again, I am not afraid to help
> those with less experience rather than try to make them feel small because
> I am confident in my proven abilities.
>
> Have a nice day.
>

I wonder if you would say this after spending a few months reading the posts
of "I want MCSE you can want to help with me" or "I have br@indump number
XXXX will sell or trade". My advice to you is get a thicker skin or don't
come 'round these parts no more.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
I have read the countless "I want MCSE you can want to help with me" posts
and simply ignore them as unlike some who seem to spend all their time in
this newsgroup I actually do work in IT rather than just talk about it. So I
am far too busy to waste my time with the type of silly comments I have got
pi**d off with.
I wonder what work many of you do that allows so much time to reply to so
many posts.
As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT for many
years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.


"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uOn3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Again, I am not afraid to help
>> those with less experience rather than try to make them feel small
>> because I am confident in my proven abilities.
>>
>> Have a nice day.
>>

> I wonder if you would say this after spending a few months reading the
> posts of "I want MCSE you can want to help with me" or "I have br@indump
> number XXXX will sell or trade". My advice to you is get a thicker skin or
> don't come 'round these parts no more.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004

"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have read the countless "I want MCSE you can want to help with me" posts
>and simply ignore them as unlike some who seem to spend all their time in
>this newsgroup I actually do work in IT rather than just talk about it. So
>I am far too busy to waste my time with the type of silly comments I have
>got pi**d off with.
> I wonder what work many of you do that allows so much time to reply to so
> many posts.
> As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT for
> many years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.
>

I can't speak for anyone else here but I work in IT. I'm an admin of a
decent sized network. I have time to spend on this NG because I'm proactive
and keep my network running by preventing issues instead of running around
like a super hero putting out fires like some admins do. Oh and personally I
think using the term "methinks" makes you sound pompous. Just my 2 cents.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
did you hear "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have read the countless "I want MCSE you can want to help with me"
>>posts and simply ignore them as unlike some who seem to spend all
>>their time in this newsgroup I actually do work in IT rather than just
>>talk about it. So I am far too busy to waste my time with the type of
>>silly comments I have got pi**d off with.
>> I wonder what work many of you do that allows so much time to reply
>> to so many posts.
>> As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT
>> for many years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.
>>

> I can't speak for anyone else here but I work in IT. I'm an admin of a
> decent sized network. I have time to spend on this NG because I'm
> proactive and keep my network running by preventing issues instead of
> running around like a super hero putting out fires like some admins
> do. Oh and personally I think using the term "methinks" makes you
> sound pompous. Just my 2 cents.
>
>


whydja hafta go and quote him. he was so quiet in the bozo bin. but here is
to his points:
a) OH YEAH!?! Well I've been in IT - WHO CARES!? I was a n00b to this group
a year ago, but with a small sense of humor and by lurking I could see what
goes on here. And after watching I have learned what kind of Clue-by-four
is sometimes required. (but if you want to have a p!$$ing contest on how
long we've been in IT you will likely lose unless you've been in since the
70's)
b) the 1400+ users think that I and the other IT staff here do a fine job
tank ya berry mush. I keep my area of operations doing what it should (much
like Doom there) and that leaves me (sometimes) with some free moments and
I also spend my weekends, nights, lunches, coffee breaks, etc. having a
poke in here becuase I get a chuckle sometimes and sometimes I can actually
help out someone who I think will use the advice.

Now if you will excuse me the install of my DL580 should be just about
done....

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
their apparent disinclination to do so."
-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
Dave wrote:
> As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT
> for many years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.


Yore noobiness refers to yore time in this here chat rum.

--
Fris "Lurk before you leap" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-30-2004
> As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT for
many
> years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.


Step off punk. I've been A+ certified since 96'!


Roll that in your cert and smoke it!


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-30-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> As for noobie I have been MS certified since 1998 and working in IT for

> many
>> years before then. Not such a noobie methinks.

>
> Step off punk. I've been A+ certified since 96'!
>


OO000oo000OOOooohhh! Impressed. I, however, have a Flash Gordon Sekrit
Decoder Ring.

I'm not afraid to use it, either!

>
> Roll that in your cert and smoke it!
>


Don't bogart that cert, my friend...

JaR
Decoded Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011: Which Ruby books have you read? And which would you recommend? Aston J. Ruby 13 03-16-2011 07:36 AM
Books, books, books: best reference texts for Verilog and VHDL HDL Book Seller VHDL 0 12-01-2004 02:26 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM



Advertisments