Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > nteworking wireless

nteworking wireless

=?Utf-8?B?bWlzc3k=?=

I have a desktop and a laptop I want to be able to share files and folders.
I also want to play a game with my boyfriend one on desktop and one on
laptop. I brought a wireless notebook adapter and a wireless broadband
router. I am able connect on both labtop and desktop using just the adaper
and the sbc 2wire homeportal. When I put the pc, router, and the homeportal,
the laptop can connect but not the desktop also I can not access no files or
folder on either. I have window xp on both. I also try the remote desktop.
Can You help me?