Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > iexplore.exe Application Error

iexplore.exe Application Error

=?Utf-8?B?ZGVldHVja2VyNDU=?=

Hello. When I use the Internet on my computer, several times I receive an
Application Error when I close out the page I am on. It is called:

CwndSessionMonitor: iexplore.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x6600accc" referenced memory at "0x66000acc". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

I tried to type it like it shows up but this is close enough. I have run
scans, troublshoot and cleaned my computer and of course rebooted. I still
continue to get this message when I use the Internet and am closing a web
page.

Please help me fix this application error or stop it from returning. I am
using XP Professional at home.

Thank you,
DeeTucker
--