Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > trouble starting XP. System config missing/corrupt

trouble starting XP. System config missing/corrupt

=?Utf-8?B?S2FyZW4gQ2hyaXN0bWFz?=

Can anyone help me as my main computer has decided to loose its config sys
files?
I have tried to reboot from the win disc but it windows has stopped and the
disc needs to be checked with chdisk. Can anyone help me to get my machine
going preferably without the need of the dreaded format!