Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > HELP ME PLEASE

HELP ME PLEASE

Cerebrus

On Jun 4, 8:27 pm, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ever notice how all braindump requests come from indians?
> me thinks something stinks

Ever notice how all prejudices arise from ignorance or plain
pretentiousness ? The IP has UK written all over it and the newsreader
is OE so the email addy is probably fake too.

I say it's Kline... *waves*

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
>>> you do, but just not this kind.

>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
>>
>> Question is, is she hawt?
>>

> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

Scott

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
>>>
>>> Question is, is she hawt?
>>>

>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

sing in-between-the-lines

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
>>>
>>> Question is, is she hawt?
>>>

>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

I'll be sort of nice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
>>

> I'll be sort of nice
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

Oh

Deer

Lowered.

TheITGirl

news:ODE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
>>>

>> I'll be sort of nice
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

> Oh
>
> Deer
>
> Lowered.

Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
makes sense really.

Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls us
up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's not
switched on?

IT Girl MCDST

Lnkwizard2

news:ODE$(E-Mail Removed)...
<snipped>

>>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
>>>

>> I'll be sort of nice
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

> Oh
>
> Deer
>
> Lowered.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

Lnkwizard2

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<snipped>

> Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
> that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
> suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
> about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
> makes sense really.
>
> Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls
> us up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's
> not switched on?
>
> IT Girl MCDST

Why not burst into song, at least in your head, that way you
can walk around with a smug expression on your face and
no one will know why.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

When I "turn Japanese"...well, sure, but I don't see how that's on topic..

- Their sex was so good, even the neighbors lit cigarettes.

LRM

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Well, they say you learn something new every day, and I can honestly say
> that, the expression "turning Japanese" is a new one on me! Though I
> suppose, as the song (which I am unfortunately old enough to remember) is
> about someone in a prison cell looking at a picture of his girlfriend, it
> makes sense really.
>
> Now, how do we stop ourselves bursting into song next time someone calls
> us up and eg. tells us their monitor isn't working and we find out it's
> not switched on?
>
> IT Girl MCDST

I'm old enough to remember it too. You are not alone.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2