Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Fraud E-Mail

Fraud E-Mail

benrobertsmith@hotmail.com

>From : Hajia Mariam <(E-Mail Removed)>
Sent : 01 June 2007 10:01:22
Subject : Hello

Hello

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you
more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my
daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted
you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if
you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this
fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can
commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your
telephone number.My private email address is
((E-Mail Removed))

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

Sent : 02 June 2007 07:37:46
To : (E-Mail Removed)
Subject : PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day. How are you and your family i hope that God
is
fully in control.I believe that you will be suprise to receive this
mail inthesense that you dont know me till this moment.

I am the wife of Ndoga Emmanuel from Zimbabwe, my husband was
allegedly
killed by government of President Mugabe for supporting the Movement
for Democratic Change.Before his death,he was an international
businessman
and the chairman of MDC party. visit this website and see how they
killed my
husband.

http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/apr07_2002.html. And this is another
evidence Of Mugabe brutal regime in my country
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6499059.stm

However, on the eve of my husband's death in April 5. 2002,he gave
me
the sum of US$20 million (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in
cash to
move to LEBANON, but immediately my husband died I moved the funds to
security company in BURKINA FASO through Diplomatic courier service.

The funds have been in the security company since April
5.2002.Because
of the restriction placed on me and my children by the government of
President Robert Mugabe, I Simply cannot travel to secure this funds
from the security company where this said amount was deposited.

please As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to
assist
me,I will fax a copy of my Power of Attorney to the security company
authorizing them to release the funds to you.As soon as you have the
funds in your custody,

Please contact me immediately.You will be titled to 30% of the total
sum involved for your assistance.

People are suffering in my country, I intend to use part of my money
to alliviate poverty in my community.

Thanks and God bless

Mrs Mata Emmanuel
Mashonaland Central province
HARARE ZIMBABWE

Sent : 31 May 2007 23:34:05
To : undisclosed-recipients:
Subject : From: Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed. Matual Trust Blessings to you.

From: Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed. Matual Trust Blessings to you.

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now.
I am
married to Dr. Ahmed Mohammed who worked with Ghanian embassy in
France for
over nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for
eleven
years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four
days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
$5.6Million(five
million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security
company in
Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due
to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having
known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to mosques or better still a
individual
that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I
want an
individual to that will use this to fund orphanages and widows
propagating the
word of God and to ensure that the house of God

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit
this
money and I dont want my husbands hard earned money to be misused. I
dont
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,
hence the
reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
know
where I am going. I know that I am going to.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give
you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also
issue
you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original-
beneficiary of
this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim.
Whoever that
wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always
be
prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another
mosque or
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hear from you.

Remain Bless,
Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed

Vanguard

benrobertsmith wrote in message
> Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
> of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
> hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
> anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal

So your point is that you can't figure out how to include the headers
from the e-mail? Obviously your other problem is that you think this
newsgroup can do anything about your e-mails. Or maybe you think that
foisting this crap in Usenet will impinge upon dummies that will help
you.

Re: Internet Fraud Bigus DiŠkus MCSE 6 04-28-2006 05:21 AM
IS THIS A FRAUD? SANDRA KELLY MCSE 2 07-28-2004 01:21 PM
internet dialing fraud James GILMOUR Computer Support 3 04-15-2004 07:16 PM
Reliance mobile is doing fraud with me :(( Ganesh J. Acharya Computer Support 2 03-05-2004 02:05 PM
How to protect site from fraud votings. Arun ASP .Net 6 11-04-2003 10:13 PM

Advertisments