Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how to redefine partsion (drives) size

how to redefine partsion (drives) size

raj

how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive

is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
safely by me only as per need

Vanguard

"raj" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
> more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
>
> is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
> for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
> safely by me only as per need

Ranish PartitionManager is free. Never used it (still have my old
payware version of PartitionMagic).

Kraftee

raj wrote:
> how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
> more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
>
> is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
> for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
> safely by me only as per need

Get a hold of Hirems Boot CD (now version 9), it'll do what you want &
a whole lot more & is freeware...

why?

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:26:23 +0100, Kraftee wrote:

>raj wrote:
>> how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
>> more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
>>
>> is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
>> for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
>> safely by me only as per need

>Get a hold of Hirems Boot CD (now version 9), it'll do what you want &
>a whole lot more & is freeware...

Hiren's.

Freeware how so? The contents are well, anyone can tell by the contents
list.

Me