Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Funness

OT: Tuesday Funness

Ken Briscoe

DEAR FRIEND,

Funniest. 419. EvAr.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> DEAR FRIEND,
>
> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

5uXorZ!!

That was a real e-mail from Mrs. A. Too late, losers! I just sent an
earnest money deposit to her, so all the money's gonna be MINE MINE MINE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Don

>DEAR FRIEND,
>
>Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>
>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> DEAR FRIEND,
>>
>> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/
>>

>5uXorZ!!
>
>That was a real e-mail from Mrs. A. Too late, losers! I just sent an
>earnest money deposit to her, so all the money's gonna be MINE MINE MINE!!!
>
>HAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
>Don

u 2 slooow Don, I beat u 2 it - u r the loser ear hahahaha!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >DEAR FRIEND,
>>
>>Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>>
>>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

> the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an email
from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account numbers. He typed
'em in without hesitation. Moron.

Ken Briscoe

In news:OA%(E-Mail Removed),
Doom <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> DEAR FRIEND,
>>>
>>> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>>>
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

>> the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an
> email from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account
> numbers. He typed 'em in without hesitation. Moron.

That is an offense punishable by permanent NUMLOCK.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Doom wrote:
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> DEAR FRIEND,
>>>
>>> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
>>>
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...fat_widow_419/

>> the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an
> email from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account
> numbers. He typed 'em in without hesitation. Moron.

That's not a 419, that's a phish.

--
Fris "phrisbee" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Doom

> That's not a 419, that's a phish.

You're right. But either way, the guys a dumba$$

OT: Tuesday Quiz =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 9 01-27-2004 09:39 PM
OT Tuesday fun Consultant MCSE 12 12-17-2003 03:38 PM
Going to take my 216 on Tuesday... Simon Rutley-Frayne MCSE 9 12-13-2003 03:50 PM
OT: Tuesday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 11-18-2003 09:18 PM
FYI - Upcoming Certification Chat tomorrow - Tuesday Kari Fink [MSFT] MCSE 2 11-12-2003 09:14 AM

Advertisments