Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217

70-217

=?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=

Hi All,

This is my first post, so please don't flame me too much.

I've passed 6 out of 7 W2K MCSE exams, and I only need 70-217 to complete.

Can anyone tell me if this exam falls in the 70-210 fairly-easy bracket, or
the 70-216 a-bit-more-tricky camp?

Obviously, I'm aware that if you study the requirements, you should pass the
exam, but I'm just asking for personal experiences & opinions.

I'm using the MS Press courseware to prepare.

Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

Steve

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

Much more thorough than 210 but not quite as intense as 216 IMHO. If you've
done 6/7 then continued study at your present level should present you with
no problem on the last exam. Good Luck

"MCS-E-By-Gum" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is my first post, so please don't flame me too much.
>
> I've passed 6 out of 7 W2K MCSE exams, and I only need 70-217 to complete.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this exam falls in the 70-210 fairly-easy bracket, or
> the 70-216 a-bit-more-tricky camp?
>
> Obviously, I'm aware that if you study the requirements, you should pass the
> exam, but I'm just asking for personal experiences & opinions.
>
> I'm using the MS Press courseware to prepare.
>
> Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.
>
> Steve

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

MCS-E-By-Gum wrote:

> Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

I don't have any comments on the exams, but I just wanted you to know that I
think your handle is cool.

--
Fris "Right up there with Imhotech" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

>MCS-E-By-Gum wrote:
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

>I don't have any comments on the exams, but I just wanted you to know that I
>think your handle is cool.

i guess he's proud to be from yorkshire, england.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3