Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can I remove MDM.EXE & CTFMON.exe

Can I remove MDM.EXE & CTFMON.exe

wooddashman_com@yahoo.com

Any way of removing this from the sys tray. I try thru task manager
and it denies access. think it installed itself when putting Outlook
2002 in the machine. The debug drives me crazy when surfing the
internet!!!!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321410
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282599