Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Is it possible..

Is it possible..

Travis

I'm on a dynamic cable IP, usually I can keep one for awhile or if I
keep it unplugged for too long. That happened, so I got a new IP. And
when I go to the site www.registerdomain.com, it redirects to my
website. I don't have any registered TLD, only zentec.ath.cx.

Is it possible that my new IP belonged to another computer that ran a
webserver and had a TLD that goes to their server, and since I have
their IP it goes to my server? It seems a little weird, huge
coincedence maybe.