Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > New to .NET ASP, need to start a project using .NET ASP, do I have to buy any Software to install, how can I start?

New to .NET ASP, need to start a project using .NET ASP, do I have to buy any Software to install, how can I start?

santa19992000@yahoo.com

New to .NET ASP, need to start a project (web project) using .NET ASP,
do I have to buy any Software to install, how can I start, appreciated
for any oinputs ot any links about how to learn .NET ASP. Thanks in
advance.

SR.

Jon Paal [MSMD]

http://www.asp.net/getstarted/

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> New to .NET ASP, need to start a project (web project) using .NET ASP,
> do I have to buy any Software to install, how can I start, appreciated
> for any oinputs ot any links about how to learn .NET ASP. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> SR.

Jon Paal [MSMD]

http://msconline.maconstate.edu/tuto...20/default.htm

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> New to .NET ASP, need to start a project (web project) using .NET ASP,
> do I have to buy any Software to install, how can I start, appreciated
> for any oinputs ot any links about how to learn .NET ASP. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> SR.

Mark Rae

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/

> how can I start, appreciated for any oinputs ot any links about how to
> learn
> .NET ASP.

Get a copy of this:
http://www.amazon.com/ASP-NET-Dummie...0810896&sr=8-2