Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270

70-270

Joe Bloggs

Getting ready to take the exam and I was wondering what type of questions
are on the exam......would like to know the area that I should concentrate
the most. From what I have read on different web sites/forums permissions
and installation is a hot topic.

Also I looking for some good forums if you have some.

Thanks for any input

Neil

incase you missed it "Joe Bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in

> Getting ready to take the exam and I was wondering what type of
> questions are on the exam......would like to know the area that I
> should concentrate the most. From what I have read on different web
> sites/forums permissions and installation is a hot topic.
>
> Also I looking for some good forums if you have some.
>
> Thanks for any input

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...270.asp#SKILLS

staggering...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

I just took this test and barely passed it. I thought for
sure I failed it, but using some informed guesses worked
to my advantage. There were a TON of Active Directory
management questions. Like Group policies and user
management that I thought should have never been on this
exam. Also, USB questions and dynamic disk stuff that
seemed outdated.

Good luck!