Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > connecting to different networks

connecting to different networks

george

Hi,
I have a notebook and I want to
be connected in different networks(in
different places)
How could I solve this
whith out re-entering the network settings
of every network - domain

It will be very helpfull to send any solution

Thanks

Neil

incase you missed it "george" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:642e01c4cb31$5f951ba0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
> I have a notebook and I want to
> be connected in different networks(in
> different places)
> How could I solve this
> whith out re-entering the network settings
> of every network - domain
>
> It will be very helpfull to send any solution
>
> Thanks

google for DHCP. and post it here, read it here...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

news:Xns95A2778F43B2Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\153088.htm (11/15/2004 10:47:55
>AM) #
> incase you missed it "george" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:642e01c4cb31$5f951ba0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi,
>> I have a notebook and I want to
>> be connected in different networks(in
>> different places)
>> How could I solve this
>> whith out re-entering the network settings
>> of every network - domain
>>
>> It will be very helpfull to send any solution
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> google for DHCP. and post it here, read it here...

You try to confuse.

kpg

billyw

as neil says, dhcp.
if this is all a bit too much and there a lots of networks try netswitcher..
if that is still too much go to local supermarket.
buy 2 tins of beans, baked beans if you wish, or refried.. you choose.
also purchse some cord
eat the beans. then cut the cord into "handy" lengths
punch holes in bottom of tins and thread cord thru. give one tin to one
location and you keep the other..
it will be as if you are in the same room as them.. trust me.

btw, might be an idea to wash tins

"george" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:642e01c4cb31$5f951ba0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I have a notebook and I want to
> be connected in different networks(in
> different places)
> How could I solve this
> whith out re-entering the network settings
> of every network - domain
>
> It will be very helpfull to send any solution
>
> Thanks

kpg

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> also purchse some cord

Yes, that works, but the choice of cord is impotant.
I find that the throughput of regular string or twine is
inadequate for todays modern networks. Try using
nylon fishing line, 5 lb test or so. For even greater
speed use SMALLER diameter line, but of course, at
the risk of a broken 'link' if too much tension is applied.

HTH

kpg

Neil

incase you missed it "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> might be an idea to wash tins

no, leave them unwashed and then you can talk dirty...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

incase you missed it "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:u#(E-Mail Removed):

> You try to confuse.

shut up! you stink!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

billyw

i like your thinking

news:Xns95A2848F1167Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> incase you missed it "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> might be an idea to wash tins

> no, leave them unwashed and then you can talk dirty...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

T-Bone

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
> shut up! you stink!

Oh, you stink to!

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
billyw <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> i like your thinking

> news:Xns95A2848F1167Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> incase you missed it "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> might be an idea to wash tins

>> no, leave them unwashed and then you can talk dirty...

You're both Californians.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com