Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-294 # of questions

70-294 # of questions

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).

Mikey

nerd32768

"Mikey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
> How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>
> Mikey

the 70-294 test has 75 multiple choice and an essay

Wayne McGlinn

Normally, between 50-55 questions with a variety of formats: choose most
correct, choose 2-3 correct, choose all correct (hate that one!) drag and
drop, click on correct option. Sometimes you'll find MS will specify that
"x" number of questions are beta and don't count toward the result.
Questions are also weighted on difficulty, ie: a harder question is worth
more than an easy one. Good luck!

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Mikey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
> How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>
> Mikey

=?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=

prometric
Asia area
in October, November 2004

Exam duration:
35 Questions
95 minutes
700 PASS

Commemt duration:
20 minutes

Good Luck!

"Mikey" wrote:

> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
> How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>
> Mikey

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Mikey <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>
> Mikey

Kline, do you understand now?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
www.mcngp.com to my signature.

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:u$o
$rja#(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Mikey <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
>> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>>
>> Mikey

> Kline, do you understand now?

that's not a full 2 months. you're short by a day...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

kpg

stop making me re-live the past...

Rowdy Yates

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
>>> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>>>
>>> Mikey

>>Kline, do you understand now?

> nope, still lost!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

alex. what is a "old thread", for 100. quick!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
>>> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
>>>
>>> Mikey

>>Kline, do you understand now?

> nope, still lost!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I am confused. I need some Jolt Cola to bring me up to speed.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/