Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question...

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question...

El Llanero Solidario

....but I'll ask it anyway
Is there a program/cartridge for the Nintendo DS Lite that I could use to
keep a database with ads and phone numbers (like outlook's contacts)?
Tnx in advance,

Jorge