Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > recommend books

recommend books

dayo

Hi,

I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a
home lab. Which book
would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

Your comments are appreciated.
dayo.

Techie

Dumbass please learn to use google

"dayo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:664801c4c99c$25e40c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a
> home lab. Which book
> would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?
>
> Your comments are appreciated.
> dayo.

T-Bone

"dayo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a
> home lab. Which book
> would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

Mike/dayo, I would recommend whatever was recommended the last time you
posted.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL,
Office of Redundant Posts

Marin Kostov

The best book is:
Windows 2003 Server Help and Support. There is everything you need to know
about the product. And the most important - it is FREE!

Not Known

Where do you get this book?

Is it a book, or is it a webpage?

"Marin Kostov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The best book is:
> Windows 2003 Server Help and Support. There is everything you need to know
> about the product. And the most important - it is FREE!

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Not Known <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Where do you get this book?
>
> Is it a book, or is it a webpage?

Try F1.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Not Known climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Where do you get this book?
>
> Is it a book, or is it a webpage?

Not Known

The original Question said what BOOK is recommended.

F1 is all very well, but difficult to read in the bath, park or bed. You
can't write on it either to make your own notes and it doesn't read very
well at all.

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Not Known <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Where do you get this book?
>>
>> Is it a book, or is it a webpage?
>>

> Try F1.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Not Known <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> The original Question said what BOOK is recommended.
>
> F1 is all very well, but difficult to read in the bath, park or bed.
> You can't write on it either to make your own notes and it doesn't
> read very well at all.

I could make a convoluted argument that F1 is indeed a book, but I won't.
But suffice to say that F1 is indeed the best "resource" to use. If for no
other reason than you must have Windows actually installed to use it. This
will force you to use the product.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
PLS recommend books for 305 & 229 Tina MCSD 0 02-08-2004 01:12 AM
pls recommend books on 70-300 chenzl656@hotmail.com MCSD 3 01-09-2004 10:20 PM
pls recommend books for xml web service. jim MCSD 1 01-09-2004 06:18 PM

Advertisments