Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > simple print template css

simple print template css

-

I was searching on Google but to much confusion.

Can someone direct me in right direction?

TIA

dorayme

In article
<4660e41d$0$17985$(E-Mail Removed)>,
- <"bgyuobhjo[i"@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was searching on Google but to much confusion.
>
> Can someone direct me in right direction?
>
> TIA

Try

<http://www.benmeadowcroft.com/webdev/>

and look at the print style sheets