Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Recommend Books

Recommend Books

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

Hi,

I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab. Which
would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

Your comments are appreciated.

-Mike

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab. Which
> would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

Both

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of MCSE
books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

"Doom" wrote:

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab. Which
> > would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?
> >

> Both

kpg

Sybex

Who is to say that the panda would not be vengeful?
The pure only own themseleves and maybe some toiletries.
Choose only one between MS and Sybex.

kpg

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of MCSE
> books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

neither. They both have strong points in different areas. I used both. If
you can pass the exams using 1 I say good for you. I felt that I needed both
to learn the material.

nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of

MCSE
> books. If you need to pick one, which is better?
>
> "Doom" wrote:
>

> > "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab.

Which
> > > would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?
> > >

> > Both

I passed my 70-215 from Microsoft books, and my 70-210 from sybex. When i
took my 70-218, I just skimmed the sybex book and took the test. The main
advantage of the sybex ones that i find is that they come with good
self-test software, and they include flashcard software for PalmOS devices.

Neil

incase you missed it "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of
> MCSE books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

it really doesn't matter. both will have strong points and weaknesses,
but it will be the hands on that will give you the skills you really
need. Learning the materials in the book is only the starting point.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
PLS recommend books for 305 & 229 Tina MCSD 0 02-08-2004 01:12 AM
pls recommend books on 70-300 chenzl656@hotmail.com MCSD 3 01-09-2004 10:20 PM
pls recommend books for xml web service. jim MCSD 1 01-09-2004 06:18 PM

Advertisments