Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for MAC Laptop Power cable end

Looking for MAC Laptop Power cable end

up for the game

Hi
I routinely receive MAC Laptops that have the power adapter end in
inoperative condition. All that is needed is to cut and attach a
replacement.....if replacement ends were available to me.

Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?

Thanks for any assistance.
BTW, these are mostly for older MACs.

pcbutts1

http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html

"up for the game" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I routinely receive MAC Laptops that have the power adapter end in
> inoperative condition. All that is needed is to cut and attach a
> replacement.....if replacement ends were available to me.
>
> Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?
>
> Thanks for any assistance.
> BTW, these are mostly for older MACs.

up for the game

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:33:19 -0700, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>--
>
>Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
>H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

>"up for the game" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi
>> I routinely receive MAC Laptops that have the power adapter end in
>> inoperative condition. All that is needed is to cut and attach a
>> replacement.....if replacement ends were available to me.
>>
>> Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?
>>
>> Thanks for any assistance.
>> BTW, these are mostly for older MACs.
>>
>> --

Thanks for the post.
I am actually looking for new replacement components but will contact
the vendor you mentioned.
This Apple stuff is just so mysterious as to it's origin and
availability it is amazing. We do a lot of electrical repairs and just
cannot find suppliers of the 'little' pieces needed to effect an
inexpensive repair.
Anyway, I certainly appreciate the post.
Joe