Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Breaking news

OT: Breaking news

Ken Briscoe

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/12/pe...ict/index.html

Scott Peterson verdict is in. Whether he actually did it or not, the guy
just gives me the creeps.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

kpg

It will be appealed.

I think he did it but there was more evidence
that OJ did it.

He should walk.

kp "just not in my direction" g

Jtyc

> It will be appealed.

I hope not. I'm sick and tired of this tool and all the news centered
around him.

Ken Briscoe

In news:uMTtC$(E-Mail Removed),
Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

>> It will be appealed.

> I hope not. I'm sick and tired of this tool and all the news centered
> around him.

Just goes to show you that California is home to nothing but criminals.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

kpg

> Just goes to show you that California is home to nothing but criminals.

and perverts

Jtyc

> and perverts

Don't forget the communists. We have no shortage them around here.

Consultant

you mean lawyers?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> and perverts

> Don't forget the communists. We have no shortage them around here.

Jtyc

> you mean lawyers?

They are lower than communists. And we have plenty of them too.

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

>> you mean lawyers?

> They are lower than communists. And we have plenty of them too.

But do you have Communist Lawyer Perverts? That's the question.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Consultant