Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trend PC-Cillin versus AVG

Trend PC-Cillin versus AVG

Geoff Pearson

My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?

Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

cattanack@yahoo.com

Geoff Pearson wrote:
> My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
> another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?
>
> Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

Yea I wouldn't pay for any anti-virus program as long as there is AVG
free.

http://free.grisoft.com/

Badger

"Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
> another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?
>
> Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

AVG is definitely enough. I have used it for some time with no problems. It
updates automatically and has detected several Trojans on my system over the
past year or so.
Badger