Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Debug ASP.Net question

Debug ASP.Net question

ranch99ranch99@gmail.com

I have a system of an ASP.net application. It contains some C# source
file(blah.aspx.cs) and some aspx file(blah.aspx). However there is no
VS.Net solution files. After using .Net SDK to compile, it generates
some dll files in bin directory under application's virtual
directory.

I wonder whether there is some way to debug such kind of ASP.net
codes, or can I insert some debugger keyword to invoke VS.Net
debugger
when I use browser?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can debug, even without a solution file, in Visual Studio. If you want
to start the browser first, you simply attach the debugger to the browser
instance, from inside Visual Studio. Am I missing something?

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!