Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Default Browsers

Default Browsers

JF

I want to change my default browser to firefox, but the other 2 users of the
computer want IE as their default browser, how do I change it for one only,
when I tried before it changed it for all 3 users

TIA

ftran999

"JF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RLV7i.10207$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to change my default browser to firefox, but the other 2 users of
>the computer want IE as their default browser, how do I change it for one
>only, when I tried before it changed it for all 3 users
>
> TIA

Are all 3 of you logging in under the same user account. I'm wondering if
you were to create a second account for the other 2, then when they login
under their own account they'll be able to choose their own default browser
among other things. Don't take my word as gospel, I'm just hedging a guess
here.